Ever just have one of those weeks, where everything just went…
It has been a fabulous week here, so much fun, interacting with people from all over the world. This week would be perfect, if not for one thing…
My daughter will not have a mommy hug and kiss for her birthday tomorrow the first time ever…(to my girl “I love you for always, to the moon and back and all the gummies in the world”)
Now, just a few of the great things that happened “Behind the Scenes”
- We won a prize at Deryn’s “something sublime’s A Chic Little Giveaway“! I am so excited to receive this gift, I can’t wait to show you what I have planned for it. Please check her blog out, she has some amazing things.
- We now understand the spooky doll‘s history on jean’s blog “snap out of it Jean! There’s beading to be done!” from her comment response. Thanks, I can now relay this to my therapist.
- We had a spectacular time on the fashion meeting done over the net at coffee talk on “the blog frog” hosted by Sally of ‘already pretty”
- We thank Mr. Krump our traveling sales rep, who is now, as we speak, on his way to England to witness the Royal Wedding. His report and photos will be up on Sunday.
- We had many wonderful and funny comments on our posts, we love each one. Keep them coming!!!
- Friends let us enjoy great music: “Dance with me: Folk music” at “Trash On”; Amazing music at the campfire during a “The Hermitage” outing ; Andrew Thornton of “The writing and art of Andrew Thornton” introduced us to the band “Explosions in the Sky” and their new album “Take Care, Take Care, Take Care”.
- We announced the April winner of our monthly jewelry giveaway “All Snook Up”, yea!, Jennifer L. for winning “Calamari Moon” and introduced our new giveaway piece for May “
- I would also like to mention Christine at “One Kiss Creations Jewelry” …she makes lovely jewelry with those itty bitty beads… that I admire so much, not only because of the detail, but I admire anyone with that much patience! Come on Springtime!!!
- We would like to give special thanks to everyone that subscribes to our blog, We Love You!!!!
We have met Moms, Dads, bloggers of all manner, writers, photographers, fashion lovers, those on spiritual journeys, wonderful artists of differing genres, chefs, cooks, jewelry designers, many at the time those that we meet wear several, if not most, of these titles at once (well, ok not Mom and Dad, genetically speaking).
We have seen and read many stories, some funny, a few heart wrenching, an occasional opinionated, many triumphant, wonderful how to‘s, fascinating vacation diaries, and subtle views from people in all stages of life from college student to retired, enjoyed new music and relived some old.
We have had computer bugs, near meltdowns and laughs.
We had a good week…How was yours????
Just Keep Swimming…